Berkshire West Athletic Club is pleased to offer child care as a service to our members. We know howdifficult it can be for parents to find time for themselves. Let us help you to facilitate your exercise program.
Fall/Winter/Spring Summer Mornings 8:45am-1:00pm 8:00am-12:00pm Saturdays, by appointment only, call the Front Desk by 11am, Friday to reserve 413.499.4600 by appointment only by appointment only Evenings 4:00pm-6:30pm 4:00-6:30pm
FEES are Per Hour
Infants: Ages 3 to 12 months $6.00 Toddlers: Ages 12 to 36 months $5.00 Children: Ages 3 to 10 years old $4.50 Additional Children of the Same Family $3.00
Kids' Club Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Kid's Club staff members are available to care for children while their parents are using our facility.
- Parents may not leave the B.W.A.C. property while their children are at Kid's Club.
- Staff members, can not feed children, administer medications or change diapers.
- Kid's Club staff will notify you during your workout if your child needs a diaper change, is displaying illness, has a discipline problem, or has been crying for more than ten minutes.
- Once notified parents have ten minutes to return to the Kid's Club.
- Due to safety concerns and food allergies, we are unable to serve snacks.
- If your child has been ill (fever, vomiting, diarrhea or severe cough) within 24 hours please refrain from bringing them to the Kid's Club.
- Parents should feel free to bring in a bottle or a cup with a lid for your child.
Kids' Club Staff:
Because we know that the safety and protection of your children is of the utmost importance. All of our Kids’ Club staff members undergo rigorous background and reference checks.